Julia C. Rieman is a skilled writer. The firm relies on her ability to research and interpret the law. Rieman practices appeals, commercial litigation and employment law. She has a very high success rate for appeals and is credited for many published opinions.
She was born in Belleville, Illinois, and grew up in Dayton, Ohio. Rieman earned her law degree from the University of Tulsa, where she graduated first in her class.
She served on the board of editors for the Oklahoma Bar Journal for five years and is a past-president of the Garfield County Bar Association.
Ms. Rieman's published opinions include:
- Baytide Petroleum, Inc. v. Continental Resources, Inc., 2010 OK 6, 231 P.3d 1144
- Tibbetts v. Sight ‘n Sound Appliance Centers, Inc., 2003 OK 72, 77 P.3d 1042
- In re Estate of Holcomb, 2002 OK 90, 63 P.3d 9
- Hoar v. Aetna Casualty and Surety Company, 1998 OK 95, 968 P.2d 1219
- Matter of Franchise Tax Protest of Farmers Co-op. Ass'n of Clinton, 1995 OK CIV APP 110, 933 P.2d 935
- Matrix Production Co. v. Ricks Exploration Inc., 136 N.M. 593 102 P.3d 1285 (N.M. 2004)
- Gibson v. Arnold, 288 F.3d 1242 (10th Cir. 2002)